Understanding Your Organization’s Information Flow Requirements
Pleiades Services works closely with you to correctly identify all the factors affecting the flow of information through your organization. As your development partners, we listen carefully to jointly establish database requirements — assuring your information infrastructure meets your business goals and is in alignment with the mission and strategic goals of your organization.
Our team specializes in developing both external (public) and internal (private) websites that facilitate the management and presentation of your data that are in alignment with your business strategies. Pleiades Services has been building websites that make our clients money since 1994.
The Pleiades team will help you build a well planned, robust information infrastructure that can:
- Identify and extract required data from legacy systems
- Help manage task and projects
- Provide accurate management and planning information
- Maintain accurate, accessible policies, procedures, and training documents
- Route communications quickly and accurately
- Coordinate people and accurately
- Track hours
- Produce prompt, accurate invoicing
- Maintain correct inventory quantities and values
- Be rapid and responsive
- Be easy to upgrade and maintain
- Manage growth
- Help manage personnel more effectively
- Eliminate miscommunications
- Present a professional image
An Integrated Approach — Pleiades Publishing Services Helps You:
- Perform process analysis and assist in developing procedures
- Work with you to develop system requirements
- Design and develop information/databases and their user interfaces
- On-line documentation of new information infrastructure policies and procedures
- Mentor personal in the use of security best practices
The interactive WordPress database can be used to capture and publish business information including, interactive employee training, project documentation, and used for dynamic analysis of the operations and trends of your organizations.
The Pleiades Services team are experienced database developers. Our database experts design automated systems that connect your team members with each other, the relevant information, and other critical resources. We are committed to getting the correct information, to the people who need it in time to make effective decisions.