WordPress Made SimpleTM
— Actionable strategies to take your
online business to the next level.
Whether you are trying to launch a new business venture or expand an existing one, one of the hardest things to do is translate those “good ideas” into actual operation. For some the issue is finding and testing the business model, for others it is choosing a marketing and sales approach, for still others the problem is determining if it is possible to add a desired set of features and functionality to their business web site. At Pleiades, our business and technical experts can guide you through this process and help you find the best solution for you and your business. Your ideas are protected with our Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements so you will always feel safe in open and candid discussions.
The WebCenter consultants bring a business centric attitude to all our clients’ web development projects, offering the experienced-based, marketing strategies demanded to build an online presence that converts visitors into buyers. Pleiades WebCenter Consultants help you plan and execute WordPress sites tailored to your organization’s specific business purpose and strategic plan. The Pleiades team believes in clearly communicating the various options applicable to your project and letting you make your own decisions.
As your business development partners, we listen carefully to your expectations, and work with you to jointly establish the web site requirements. This collaborative consultancy process results in sites that are in alignment with your business strategies, using targeted content development, innovate design solutions based on custom theme development and practical applications that support your on-line business success.
We can help you through the process that results in a well-designed site that reflects and supports your online business strategy, captures new clients, as well as meeting the needs of your current clients. Robust sites help customers get more information in a timely manner, view data in a way they couldn’t before, and help strengthen your company’s relationship with the client via technology.
Our consulting team helps you define goals for your site and ways to quantify the results of your on-line business initiatives. We will show you why you can’t gauge the success of your various initiatives unless you can measure the outcome. Your web site can be a powerful tool, not only to unlock potential marketing opportunities, but also to act as an integral aspect of your organizational intranet for internal or distance training and communication.
Our WordPress Consultancy tends to fall into four distinct areas that can be best described as the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
For over a decade our team members worked with the National Business Quality Foundation, which was charged with integrating Quality Management systems into small business processes. H. Sandra Chevalier-Batik is a Deming Certified Quality Management consultant. And has used the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle as a simple and effective approach for problem solving and managing change. Initiating or correcting an online initiative can cost a small business enterprise both time and money. It is imperative that a small business waste neither by engaging in false starts or committing resources to a flawed concept. By using quality assurance tools and processes like the plan, do check act cycle we can ensure that ideas are appropriately tested before committing to full implementation. The PDCA cycle is helpful process for new product development, market research, and we have found it to be particularly useful in developing online business enterprises
It begins with a Planning phase in which the problem is clearly identified and understood. Potential solutions are then generated and tested on a small scale in the “Do” phase, and the outcome of this testing is evaluated during the Check phase. “Do” and “Check” phases can be iterated as many times as is necessary before the full, polished solution is implemented in the “Act” phase. At its base the PDCA cycle we employ answers the three questions all small business should ask before committing resources to a project.
- How do I decide what to do and in what order?
- How do I do it?
- How will I know if what I did worked?
When to Use Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle
- As a model for continuous improvement.
- When starting a new improvement project.
- When developing a new or improved design of a process, product or service.
- When defining a repetitive work process.
- When planning data collection and analysis in order to verify and prioritize problems or root causes.
- When implementing any change.
Who can we help?
- Folks new to WordPress or Genesis who want to develop their own site; but just need a little help exploiting the full power and versatility of the WordPress CMS and the Genesis framework.
- Business owners who want to move a new enterprise or project forward with a user-managed site.
- Business owners that feel their competitors are using on-line marketing and sales strategies more affectively then they are.
- Entrepreneurs looking for a technological edge to bring their projects to a waiting market.
- Site owners who need to improve or replacing a static, or under-performing WordPress site, that is not meeting their expectations;
- Folks new to WordPress who find themselves suddenly out of their depths when exploring the openly accessible code and advanced control over the design and functionality that is the hallmark of this open source program.
- Determine what is feasible within your budget;
- Match your website content and functionality to your business goals;
- Cooperatively develop a growth plan to ensure your WordPress site is scalable and can be expanded to meet your future needs.
- Improving your current SEO for better performance and ranking
- Site tweeking suggestions to improve site speed; increase site functionality; improve internal linking strategies; and review under utilized opportunities to increase the Google-Love
H. Sandra Chevalier-Batik is the lead consultant for the Pleiades WebCenter team. Sandra is an expert in using WordPress as an on-line enterprise tool. She is an outstanding business consultant and coach. For her work in small business development, Sandra was awarded the SBA Region VIII, M/WBE Procurement Advocate Award, and the SBA Advocate of the Year Award for Women in Business and recognized with the other leaders of the Minority Women’s Chamber Coalition as the 690th Point of Light by President George H. Bush and the Point of Light Foundation. Her insights and expertise with all levels of business start-up and development, as well as her experience in the public, corporate and small business environments make her uniquely qualified as a consultant and trainer to Internet entrepreneurs.
- Are you a business owner who wants to move your new enterprise or projects forward with a WordPress user-managed site?
- Do you need a new website but have no idea how to start
- Need a strategic plan to get your organization to the next level, you know, the one that involves actual profit…
- Do you feel like your competitors are taking advantage of opportunities that your business is missing
Let Pleiades WebCenter team help move you forward with Actionable strategies to take your online business to the next level.
Our consulting fee is $150 for an hour session, conducted in person at our office or yours, on Skype or by phone. The $150 fee for the one hour counsultation is the same whether by Skype/phone or at our office or ours.
If you are ready to take action and grow your online business with a website that makes you money, fill out the form below and let’s get started. If you choose to work with Pleiades WebCenter in future, we will deduct the fee from the initial consultation.
When we receive your intake form, we will send you an invoice so you can prepay for your consulting session with Paypal. We will then contact you to schedule the time and place of your planning session.