We would love to show you more of our portfolio, only… we can’t.
Much of our work is through our White Label Service. Designers who need help with development hire us for the hard part. Then they get all the credit, and we are totally OK with that.
But here is what we can show you!
- The ergonomic furniture company, Kare Products, needed a full e-commerce website that integrated with their internal inventory and vendor database of over 25,000 products. Central to the solution was the integrated "Perfect Fit" system that matched a variety of user parameters with specific furniture and accessories.
- The Atlas Chimney website was designed as both informational – to explain the risks of fire and carbon monoxide poisoning due to dirty chimneys – and provide a registration and scheduling system for testing, cleaning, or chimney rebuilding.
- Financial consultant Phillip Campbell needed an informational site to explain issues surrounding financial planning for entrepreneurs, and promote his planning tools and services.
- MovieArt is a custom e-commerce website dedicated to the sale and promotion of thousands of movie posters dating from the early 1920s to the present. Each poster is indexed and sold as a unique item with detailed information about its age, size, condition, and other related factors. All posters are cross-referenced by actors, directors, studios, genre, size, condition, cost, and more.
Athletes in Acting Awards
- Athletes in Acting Awards was designed as a crowd-sourced voting site to nominate and choose athletes in a wide variety of acting categories – from voice-overs to feature films. The back-end database of the system was constructed with extensive indexing of actor, type of role, details of the production, along with voting scores.
- Holy Hormones is a news magazine style website dedicated to women's health issues, with integrated "On The Air" podcast, and with each news column similarly but uniquely branded.
Gay Pride Deals
- Gay Pride Deals is a Groupon-style site specifically targeted toward the the LGBT community. This site needed to accept deals from retailers and vendors, and provided date and/or count limited coupons with regional focus.
Austin Wordcamp 2012
- Austin Wordcamp wanted a website representative of the famous "Keep Austin Weird" slogan, which we translated into "Keep Austin WordPress" and highlighted area attractions for out-of-state attendees.
- Hashems House is a post-denominational synagogue and interfaith house of prayer. This site was created pro-bono as part of Knowbility's AirAustin competition to create a fully accessible sites for the benefit of people with disabilities.
Quantum Akashic Alignment
- Quantum Akashic Alignment is dedicated to promoting health and well-being through conscious living, and wanted a website that was light, open and airy to reflect the overall message.
BAG Emergency Response Services
- BAG Emergency Response Services is a highly-specialized business focusing on fire suppression and chemical containment in rail transportation. BAG-ERS needed a website to educate rail carriers, local communities, and government and political entities about the risks and solutions for petrochemical spills, fires, and explosions during transportation.
Creative Film Group
- This indy-film group wanted a different way of navigating through their site that represented the image of uncommon and individualistic nature of the film makers as well as those who gravitate to indy films.
Unusual Occasion Cards
- Unusual Occasion Cards wanted a funky, 1950s paint-by-numbers style website that reflected the unique cards they create.
- Why stand in long, impersonal airport lines when you can rent a luxury train car and glide comfortably across the country? The Catalpa Falls Group needed a website to explain the advantages of private rail travel, highlight the features of their train cars, detail availability, and provide contact and scheduling information.
Our Living Resources
- Pleiades Services, under contract to the Bureau of Land Management, produced the book Our Living Resources which won a national first place Apex award. The website was a full-text online version of that publication.
Religious Child Maltreatment
- The author of Religious Child Maltreatment wanted a site that both promoted the book, the author, signing and speaking events, and also to continue to provide information about the issues the book was based upon.
Protection Development Inc.
- Protection Development Inc. needed their website to explain and promote fire and life safety engineering, and to showcase projects and case studies.